Linville Falls

May 13, 2010

My first.

 I started taking pictures  to share with my mother and her husband;  all  the incredible scenery, I was viewing on my occasional excursions into wilderness of North Carolina.  They were unable to see or enjoy the splendor of the mountains, and the "viewing" rewards that comes from a strenuous hike.  A photographer was born. To be honest, I do have a background in TV production...so not a totally foreign world.
    So, in the course of my travels around the area... I have had the pleasure of seeing  some of God's greatest creations.   With all the natural beauty surrounding me; I became an avid photographer.    By posting this blog -- I hope to share my pictures of North Carolina with whomever stops by.  And all that is posted here, is for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment